I need a 15 page powerpoint slide completed by Friday October 23, 2020
I have attached the detailed instructions below.SLO Music Research Project
Student Learning Outcome: 80% of students in MUSC 1101 will score 70% or higher by analyzing, comparing, and contrasting specific characteristics of musical compositions from different periods in history and/or by different composers or artists.
Music Research Requirements
Create a 15-slide PowerPoint presentation using the attached SLO Template. This PowerPoint must include information from each of the three content areas that follow:
1. Share biographical information on two composers or artists from two different periods, from the Middle Ages through Contemporary. Biographical information may include, but is not limited to the following (Note: these are suggestions—it is understood that some information may be unavailable for some composers/artists):
· Place/date of birth and/or death;
· At least one painting or picture of each composer/artist;
· Information on the time period and location in which the composer/artist lived;
· Influences on the composer/artist and on the development of his or her music;
· Interesting personal information about the composer/artist;
· A memorable quote from the composer/artist.
2. Analyze musical elements/characteristics used by the two composers/artists. What elements make a work easily recognizable as being from one of these composers/artists? Characteristics may include the following:
· Sound: Pitch, Dynamics, Tone Color;
· Rhythm: Beat, Meter, Accent and Syncopation, Tempo;
· Harmony: Consonance and Dissonance, Chording;
· Key: Major scale, Minor scale, Chromatic scale, Modulation, Tonic Key;
· Texture: Monophonic, Polyphonic, Homophonic;
· Performance; and
3. Closely compare/contrast a single work by one of the two composers/artists to a single work by the other. Use correct terminology to describe the similarities and differences between the works.
Presentation Development and Requirements
In the following order, presentations must include:
1. Title Page with a descriptive title, the student’s name, and date;
2. Overview slide that includes the main points in the presentation (hint-complete this last);
3. Slides with biographical information, including portraits/pictures, for each of the two subjects;
4. Slides analyzing composers’/artists’ use of musical elements in their bodies of work;
5. Slides comparing and contrasting a single work from each subject to the other.
6. A “So What?” slide. What should the audience do with this information? What’s the “take-away”?
7. Works Cited slide(s) with all sources included in the presentation (must use at least 3 sources in addition to lectures/the textbook). Include the author, title, date, URL (for sites), publisher (for books), and page numbers. Do not use Wikipedia! Images in the presentation must also be cited. Do not copy and paste from sources.
Composers/Artists Suggestions: Students are not limited to the following, but if other composers/artists are chosen, be s
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.