Conduct a literature review (see Bem, 2016). You will review and summarize relevant theory and research in order to defend a particular position (your thesis). The topic of your literature review might come from the following list, or you may identify a different area of interest. However, if you choose something other than the options below, you must obtain permission from your instructor prior to writing/submitting the paper. It is up to the instructor’s discretion to allow/disallow alternative topics. Here are some ideas you might choose to explore:Accuracy of ProverbsExample: “Don’t judge a book by its cover” or “Beauty is a good letter of introduction”? In other words, what can one conclude based on appearance alone?Example: “Absence makes the heart grow fonder” or “Out of sight, out of mind”? In other words, do long distances or extended amounts of time strengthen relationship ties, or weaken them?Example: “Birds of a feather flock together” or “Opposites attract”? In other words, are people attracted to similar or dissimilar others?Impact of Titles/LabelsExample: How do team mascots (such as the Redskins or Braves) impact Native Americans (self-esteem, stereotype threat, etc.)?Example: How do labels (such as smart/stupid, crazy or criminal, etc.) impact people’s mental processes and behaviors?AltruismExample: Does true altruism exist? What motivates people to help?Explanatory StyleExample: Do optimists experience better life outcomes than pessimists? Persuasive AppealsExample: How do political campaigns utilize various techniques?Self-esteem Example: Is there a dark side? Can one be too confident?School SizeExample: Do students fare better in big schools or small schools? Why?ReactanceExample: What is the theory behind “reverse psychology”?Gender DifferencesExample: in aggression, sex, etc.A Form of PrejudiceExample: fat prejudice, racial prejudice, etc.Psychology and the LawExample: jury behavior, etc.Other: Must be approved by your instructor in advance!The Final PaperMust be at least 5 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Must include a separate title page with the following:A headerTitle of paperStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedMust begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.Must utilize academic voice.Must address the topic with critical thought.Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms the thesis.Must use at least five peer-reviewed scholarly sources. Additional scholarly sources are encouraged.Be sure to integrate your research smoothly rather than simply inserting it.In general, paraphrase material rather than using direct quotes.The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.Must document all sources in APA style as outlined here and here.Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.