An ATM allows a customer to withdraw a maximum of $500 per day. If a
customer withdraws more than $300, the service charge is 4% of the amount
over $300. If the customer does not have sufficient money in the account, the
ATM informs the customer about the insufficient funds and gives the customer the option to withdraw the money for a service charge of $25.00. If there is no
money in the account or if the account balance is negative, the ATM does not
allow the customer to withdraw any money. If the amount to be withdrawn is
greater than $500, the ATM informs the customer about the maximum amount
that can be withdrawn. Write an algorithm that allows the customer to enter
the amount to be withdrawn. The algorithm then checks the total amount
in the account, dispenses the money to the customer, and debits the
account by the amount withdrawn and the service charges, if any.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.