don’t bid if you can’t answer them19. An object is placed 10.0cm to the left of the convex lens with a focal length of +8.0cm. Where is the image of the object?a)40cm to the right of the lensb) 18cm to the left of the lensc) 18cm to the right of the lensd) 40cm to the left of the lens22. assume that a magnetic field exists and its direction is known. then assume that a charged particle moves in a specific direction through that field with velocity (v). which rule do you use to determine the direction of force on that particle?a)second right-hand ruleb) fourth right-hand rulec) third right-hand ruled) first right-hand rule29. A 5.0 m portion of wire carries a current of 4.0 A from east to west. It experiences a magnetic field of 6.0*10^4 running from south to north. what is the magnitude and direction of the magnetic force on the wire?a) 1.2*10^-2 N downwardb)2.4*10^-2 N upwardc)1.2*10^-2 N upwardd)2.4*10^-2 N downward
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.