Assignment 3: Final Project
In this section of the final project, you
will focus on location-related decisions taken by the company you have
chosen and the company’s strategy to manufacture in-house or outsource
the functions of the supply chain. This outsourcing may be tied to a
strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis and
determination of core competencies.
Complete the following tasks:
Analyze the company’s decisions and strategy regarding site selection, outsourcing, and offshoring operations.
Examine the impacts of offshoring or outsourcing on quality and the supply chain.
Prepare the deliverables for this week to provide information on the following aspects of the company:
Using the APA format, cite the sources you use on a separate page.
Save your document as SU_MBA6012_W4_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit it to the W4: Assignment 3 Dropbox by Wednesday, July 13, 2016.
Assignment 3 Grading Criteria
Analyzed the company’s decisions and strategy regarding site selection, outsourcing, and offshoring operations.
Examined the impacts of offshoring or outsourcing on quality and the supply chain.
Presented a structured document free of spelling and grammatical errors.
Properly cited the sources using the APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.