Instructions:Each essay should be limited to 1 page at maximum. One page per case study and each case study should have its own works cited page.Start each case study on a new page, and state which case study it is. Each case study should have its own works cited page.Please choose a font that is easily readable. The font must be at 12pt, no more, no less. (I like Calibriand Helvetica Neue.)Use Double spacing please!!Cite every source properly, this means in line and on a citation page. Please go into as much detail as possible.Thanks!Case Study I:A 55-year-old male was admitted to the hospital with heart failure. He complains of increasing shortness of breath on exertion and needing to sleep on three pillows at night. On physical assessment, the nurse determines that his ankles and feet are very swollen. Which of these symptoms reflect left-sided heart failure and which reflect right-sided heart failure?Case Study II: Max is bitten by a rattlesnake while on a camping trip. His friends immediately apply ice packs to the bitten area to slow the spread of the protein-based toxin; they then rush him to an emergency facility. What treatment would be given and why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.