Question 1 (10 points) Write a method that computes the average of the values in an array of doubles.The header of the method is as follows:public static double average(double x)Question 2 (20 points) Write a complete Java class that will create a 2D array of randomly generated ints with dimensions of 5 rows and 10 columns. Print the values of each cell to a 5×10 table. (Note: a complete Java class means the code should compile and run without issue. Be sure the output displays a set of random ints formatted in 5 rows by 10 columns.Question 3 (5 points) You have an int array named examScores that is 1000 elements in length.Provide a single line of code that would sort the examScores. (Note: You do not need to provide the import statements supporting the line of code)Question 4 (5 points) You have an int array named examScore that is 100 elements in length. Provide a single line of code that would search the examScores for values thatare 50.(Note: You do not need to provide the import statements supporting the line of code)Question 4 options:Question 5 (10 points) Describe an application that would be a good choice for using 3D array. Provide the size of the array and the most likely data type. Provide the specific Java nested loopyou would use to populate the array elements with random values.Question 5 options:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.