Hi, can you write me this assignment in Bibliographyi attached the instructions please read carefully.And provide me 5 different reliable sourcesI need to improve my gradesAnd this is my only chanceI trust thatProposals, Annotated Bibliography, Visuals (DUE July 27th)
I’m going to have you find 5 sources for your annotated bibliography (10 sources for groups
2). Normally, the annotated bibliography shows the reader (me) that you’ve explored a topic,
done background research. This research is supposed to inform your research questions and,
ultimately, your final report, design, presentation, etc. Because of the abbreviated nature of a
summer term, we won’t be doing a full research project. Instead, you’ll be setting one up and
talking about how you might approach it.
Please consider topics that revolve around one of the following:
Proposing a technical or scientific solution to a problem.
Expanding a company or organization’s business model(s).
Describing a technology (must be different from your set of instructions).
Describing a science (must be different from your set of instructions).
Something else related to technology or technical communication.
Please make sure these are actual, real world problems-no magic wands or science fiction
Because this is in place of a research project, include a 200-word (per group member)
description of how you would go about conducting a project with the information you found.
Your research question or questions would be a part of this description. Things to consider
would be the following:
All the topics below do not have to be addressed-use your best judgment.
Purpose of the project-what or why or how are you going to address the project’s research
Scope of the project-what are the boundaries of the project (you can’t cover everything)
Methodology of the project-how might you go about gathering the necessary information or
items for the project
Timeframe of the project-how long might an actual project of this size take
Budget for the project-how much might a project you’re proposing cost (if applicable)
Possible impact of the project-what result or results might you expect (this might already be
addressed in the purpose)
The goal of this assignment is to do research the right way. By “the right way” I mean that you
should always gather more information than you need; then, you should sort through the
information in order to learn more about your topic. Some information might be more helpful
than other information, but you wouldn’t know that if you simply gathered the first few sources
that came from google. In order for me to see what topic you’re considering, I want to read an
annotated list of sources.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.