Assume the role of a chief researcher for the state Department of
Education who is examining two groups with similar educational
deficiencies. One group involved in the study is a rural,
ethnically-defined, aboriginal group with a high rate of health issues
including diabetes, vision impairment, and heart disease. The other
group is also a rural group living on family-owned farms (as opposed to
corporate farms) that are in severe decline as a result of years of
decreasing rainfall and drought. Both groups exhibit achievement test
scores that are more than one standard deviation below the mean at all
grade levels, and excessive high school drop-out rates.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments.
It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning
the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria
and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing
assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success
This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly
research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text
citation from each source be included.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the
directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be
submitted to Turnitin.
Use the scenario presented above to write a paper of 1,000-1,250
words that addresses the use of qualitative research as a means of
studying the two groups in the scenario. Include the following in your
A rationale for using qualitative research methods instead of quantitative research.
A statement of how the worldviews and paradigms of the researcher
may create bias when applying qualitative research to the given
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.