NPV Calculation for Capital BudgetingA project requires an initial investment of $200,000 and expects to produce a cash flow before taxes of 120,000 per year for two years (i.e., cash flows will occur at t = 1 and t = 2). The corporate tax rate is 30%. The assets will depreciate using the MACRS – 3-year schedule: (t = 1, 33%); (t = 2: 45%); (t = 3: 15%); (t = 4: 7%). The company’s tax situation is such that it can use all applicable tax shields. The opportunity cost of capital is 12%. Assume that the asset can sell for book value at the end of the project. Calculate the NPV of the project (approximately). Based on your results, please explain in a one page write up whether or not you would accept or reject the investment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.