Discussion Question 1Just-in-Time as a continuous process improvement program details seven wastes that take away from the profitability and efficiency of a company. Discuss examples of each of these seven wastes. Try to use a different example for each waste. Additionally, for each example, explain how the waste is adversely affecting the company and what can be done to remedy the situation.Discussion Question 2Forecasting obviously has impacts on the entire supply chain. As supply chains become more “Lean,” discuss the effects of the bullwhip concept on lean supply chains. Is there a correlation between Lean and Just-in-Time and forecasting? Justify your answer with examples.Assignment 1 Grading Criteria Maximum Points 40Analyzed the facts and provided well-reasoned answers. 10Supported ideas and responses by using appropriate examples and references from texts, Web sites, and other references or personal experience. 10Presented a structured document free of spelling and grammatical errors. 5Properly cited sources using the APA format. 5Participated in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging a point of discussion, or making a relationship between one or more points of the discussion as well as responding to at least two other posts per question. 10Total: 40
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.