Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) is used by many successful companies in industry. In a one-page maximum, single-spaced 12-point font document excluding references, share the benefits in detail and briefly of this technology in a Production & Operations Management environment.
The Assignment should be in APA 6th edition or higher with references and in-text citations any plagiarism is considered zero.Work as a team to complete a Lean Six Sigma implementation case. Each team member will interview at least one or two different person(s) who have experienced or associated with the Lean, Six Sigma, or Lean Six Sigma implementation project. The interviews can be via phone, f2f meeting, or video conference and focus on the following topics:
– The project’s objectives and outcomes (successful/failure), brief explaining methodology
– The roles of this person in the project
– Any forces and factors enabling the implementation process
– Any barriers or obstacles that limited or constrained the process
– Any techniques/tools and relevant metrics used by the organization
The team will meet and discuss the results from each interview, then prepare a paper at least 15 pages (double space) following the APA, 6th or latest edition. The paper should include the following:
– Table of contents
– Section 1 – brief description of all interviews following the above topics
– Section 2 – drawing tables/figures finding similarities and differences of these interviews focusing on forces and factors enabling the implementation, as well as the barriers or obstacles that limited or constrained the process. Any other useful information on Lean Six Sigma implementation process should be presented.
– A list of reference noting the interviews conducted (names of individuals and organizations can be masked), data utilized, and additional source materials cited or consulted.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.