Note: Please need detailed explanation on the attachment below:Note : Please need detailed explanation:
1. A man has $ 10,000 to invest. He invests $ 4000 at 5 % and $ 3500 at 4 %. In order to have a
yearly income of $ 500, he must invest the remainder at:
2. The distance light travels in one year is approximately 5,870,000,000,000 miles. The distance
light travels in 100 years is:
3. Jones covered a distance of 50 miles on his first trip. On a later trip he traveled 300 miles
while going three times as fast. His new time compared with the old time was:
4. If (0.2)x = 2 and log 2 = 0.3010, then the value of x to the nearest tenth is:
5. If 102y = 25, then 10-y equals:
6. The sum of three numbers is 98. The ratio of the first to the second is 2/3, and the ratio of the
second to the third is 5/8. The second number is:
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.