University Library Legal Research Library Guide.Findlaw
US Supreme Court Opinions.LII:
Supreme Court: Most Recent Decisions.NOLO US
Supreme Court Center.OYEZ
U.S. Supreme Court Media – Cases – 2011 Term.I need serious help and own work in this assignment. Turn-in will be use to ensure plagiarize is
not use. You may select any business-related case decided by a state court, a
federal court, or the United States Supreme Court. The
recommended Web sites for researching and locating a case are listed above in
the Resources area. This analysis should
be no more than two pages, doubles-spaced.
Reference and citations are to adhere to APA formatting and style
guideline. Chapter 1 Law and
Legal reasoning, Chapter 2 the Court System, Chapter 3 Alternative and online
dispute resolution. By Miller, R.L.,
& Cross, .F. B. (2014) The legal environment of business: Text and
case-ethical, regulatory, global, and corporate issues (9th ed).
Mason, OH: South-Western. Please
ensure to include Summarizes the importance, context, purpose, and
relevance of law in a business environment; presents the facts of the case to
illustrate the context, purpose, and relevance.Evaluates
key judicial concepts that influence the decisions related to business;
provides examples and cites dissenting rules and reasons for dissent.Exhibits
information literacy skills as applied to business law; supports statements
with legal research from credible legal research databases and online
resources.Each case law analysis allows you to express yourself as clearly
and fully as possible in dissecting a court decision. The purpose of the
assignment is two-fold:1. To give you the opportunity to read a real
court decision.2. To challenge you to think about how you would have decided
the case. In your case law analyses, you must be able to navigate the court’s
decision and summarize it; you are not expected to act as a judge or an
advocate.Using your selected court decision, prepare an analysis that
responds to the following:2 Articulate the importance, context, purpose, and relevance of
law in a business environment: -Identify the parties who are before the court.-Provide a brief background to problem. Summarize the facts in
no more than 2–3 paragraphs.-Identify the specific disagreement between the parties.-Explain the ruling of the court in no more than 1–2 paragraphs.3. Evaluate key judicial concepts that influence the decisions
related to business: -Was there a dissenting opinion? If so, explain why some of the
judges or justices disagreed with the majority in the decision.-Do you agree with the court’s decision? Why or why not?You may choose any court case, either state or federal, as the
basis for each of the case law analyses; however, the case should be applicable
to the assignment topic (including being related to business). The recommended
Web sites for researching and locating a case are listed in the Resources area.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.