US Supreme Court Opinions.LII:
Supreme Court: Most Recent Decisions.NOLO US
Supreme Court Center.OYEZ
U.S. Supreme Court Media – Cases – 2011 Term.I need serious help and original
work in this assignment. You may select
any business-related case decided by a state court, a federal court, or the
United States Supreme Court. The recommended Web sites for researching
and locating a case are listed above in the Resources area. This analysis should be no more than three
pages, doubles-spaced. Reference and
citations are to adhere to APA formatting and style guideline. by Miller, R.L., & Cross, .F. B. (2014) the
legal environment of business: Text and case-ethical, regulatory, global, and
corporate issues (9th ed). Mason, OH: South-Western. This
assignment is on Case Law Analysis – Intellectual PropertyPlease ensure to include Summarizes the importance, context, purpose,
and relevance of law in a business environment; presents the facts of the case to illustrate the context,
purpose, and relevance. Evaluates key judicial concepts that
influence the decisions related to business; provides examples and cites dissenting rules and reasons for dissent. Each case law analysis allows you to express yourself as clearly
and fully as possible in dissecting a
court decision. The purpose of the
assignment is two-fold:Using your selected court decision, prepare an analysis that
responds to the following:1. Articulates the importance, context, purpose, and relevance
of law in a business environment: -Identify the parties who are before the court.-Provide a brief background to the problem. Summarize the facts
in no more than 2–3 paragraphs.-Identify what is the specific disagreement between the parties.-Explain the ruling of the court in no more than 1–2 paragraphs.2. Evaluates key judicial concepts that influence the decisions
related to business: -Was
there a dissenting opinion? If so, explain why some of the judges or justices
disagreed with the majority in the decision.-Do you agree with the court’s decision? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.