For this Discussion, review this week’s media piece, “Case Study: Knife Fight Video.” Review the premise of the case and consider how you, as the principal in the scenario, would address the situation.Go to the Grand City Community: http://mym.cdn.laureate-media.com/2dett4d/Walden/EDDD/2015/CH/mm/grand_city/index.htmlAnd click on Grand City Public High School, Review the Scenario: Knife Fight VideoCase Study: Civil and Criminal LiabilityAs principal of the high school, you have been enjoying a fairly peaceful year. The new conflict resolution and peer counseling program has been in effect and doing well. Teachers have reported that discipline incidents are down and family involvement in all aspects of school life is higher than ever. However, you have just been notified that two of your students were involved in a physical fight.One student had a knife, which you discovered while you were talking to the two students involved in the altercation. To complicate matters further, a third student used his cell phone to record a video of the fight and then posted it to a social media site, thus making the fight publicly accessible. Meanwhile, each set of parents is insisting on knowing the punishment for not only their child, but for all the parties involved.Post the steps you will take in this situation. Using the policies and laws in your educational setting to inform your response, explain how your response aligns with these laws or policies. Explain what information you need to gather from all parties involved before making your recommendations. Explain how you would respond to the superintendent, parents, media, and law enforcement.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.