Laurel, Inc., and Hardy Corp. both have 9 percent coupon bonds outstanding, with semiannual interest payments, and both are priced at par value. The Laurel, Inc., bond has five years to maturity, whereas the Hardy Corp. bond has 18 years to maturity.If interest rates suddenly rise by 2 percent, what is the percentage change in the price of each bond? (Do not round intermediate calculations. Negative amounts should be indicated by a minus sign.Enter your answers as a percent rounded to 2 decimal places (e.g., 32.16).) Percentage change in price of Laurel, Inc., bond % Percentage change in price of Hardy Corp. bond % If rates were to suddenly fall by 2 percent instead, what would be the percentage change in the price of each bond?(Do not round intermediate calculations. Enter your answers as a percent rounded to 2 decimal places (e.g., 32.16).) Percentage change in price of Laurel, Inc., bond % Percentage change in price of Hardy Corp. bond %
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.