My Company is 8×8 (EGHT) is the stock code
All of these companies are mid-cap
companies on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange (i.e. with a market
capitalization of between $1 billion to $5 billion dollars). They’re all
North American companies as well. I tried to assign you a company based
on what the roster says is your area of specialty in the MBA program
(e.g. healthcare, Homeland Security). If your
area is more general (e.g. Finance, Organizational Leadership) then a
company in any sector should be good for you, since that’s likely what
will be the arc of your career.
To begin your research, go to
NASDAQ.com and enter the stock symbol or your company name to get to
your assigned company. You can then begin your research to learn
more abut the company and its competitive market. Your assignment, as
described in the syllabus, is to analyze your assigned company using
Porter’s Five Forces model.The Porter article can be accessed by
clicking the “Porter Five Forces artlcle” tab in the menu options.
I will be providing some tips for you
next week on how to address the Porter paper. The Five Forces model is a
classic approach to strategic planning and you’ll learn some valuable
skills as a result of this assignment. Submit your five forces company and industry analysis paper here. Criteria and grading are listed below and are in the syllabus.
Criteria and formatting for the paper:
Four to five pages (maximum) of writing analysis, double-spaced, 12 fontAPA style and formatting required. However, no abstract is required for this paper Include a 1-page Porter model illustrating your analysisReference page and title pageGrading will be based upon the following Rubric:
Analysis is concise, detailed, thorough; accounts for all five forces
Demonstrated understanding of article concepts
Research sources are thorough and appropriate for business analysis
Applies article concepts appropriately to selected business and industry
Prepares five forces model that clearly ties in with analysis
Writing style: concise, clear, master’s -level, APA format
Flawless spelling, punctuation, grammar; Business-style writing
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.