Robert, sorry ran out of time and had to re-post. Really need this in 24 hours! thanks for all your help.
Kind of what I was looking for is how all three phases of
Mao’s insurgency were used in both the American Revolutionary war and the
Vietnam War. Additionally were there differences or similarities in the three
phases used for both wars and what were they. Thanks.
1. Organization, Consolidation and Preservation of Base
This essentially means establishing a core cadre as part of
the movement. Insurgents generally arrive in remotely located areas, and live
with the locals. These are places towards which government has little or no
attention. They propagate their ideas and recruit followers. This is the
conceptual stage for the rebels, since the numbers in these areas are small, it
is easy for the insurgents keeping tabs on the population.
2. Guerrilla Warfare:
The next phase involves the use of military means to
heightened political effect, isolated attacks are planned- which are meant to
serve a political purpose and to forward their propaganda. The aim is to put a
fear of safety in the otherwise comfortable officials as well as gather
This involves an all out war against the government, it may
begin with the militia taking up arms against a small government structure to
gather resources, killing informants, looting weapons cache etc. This would
result in the emergence of military objectives as well as encourage more people
to take up arms. This would result in the build up of a massive military force
eventually taking over the country.
1 day ago
Do you want me to add moe
1 day ago
Yes if you could incorporate the question above that would
be great, thanks!
1 day ago
will do and you are welcome
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.