Complete labs 2-5 using Visual Logic in which you:Submit the .vls file you create in Visual Logic as well as a screenshot of the output. For full credit, the program must function correctly, produce the correct answer, and be logically succinct.Write a short answer (four to five [4-5] sentences) in the comment text box located with the assignment submission link to the following:A summary of the technical experiences that you used in completing this lab.The commands that were of greatest benefit to you.Your general comments on the overall lab experience.Note: This is an academic writing assignment. Correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling are necessary. Points will be deducted for poor writing.Lab Assignment BreakdownWeek DueGraded Lab ExercisesPoints1Lab 1: Visual Logic Installation102Lab 2: Exercise 6 on page 35104Lab 3: Exercise 5 (Part A) on page 172207Lab 4: Chapter 9 Exercise 4 on page 421208Lab 5: Exercise 4 on page 46820
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.