solve these 3 math questions for me please, as soon as posible, just solve,and show the work.Quiz #3 Math 43
1. In graph of conic sections, the difference between a circle and ellipse is the
angle of plane with cones. Find the relation between eccentricity and the
angle of the plane with horizon.
2. Show (Prove) that the angle of rotation for a quadratic surface (eliminate
Tan(20) = ABC
the cross term *y) can be calculated by
3. Show that the parametric equation of all epicycle can be written as
X(t) = (a + b)Cose – bcos(a+bo)
y(t) = (a + b)Sino – bSina+bo)
And Show that the parametric equation of all hypocycloid can be written as
*(t) = (a – b)Cose + bCostazbo)
y(t) = (a – b)Sino – bSin(
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.