Option #1: Control Chart DevelopmentIn an 8-10 slide presentation, construct a theoretical control chart for a business process with which you are familiar. Include in your theoretical data enough points to indicate special cause of variation and common cause of variation. Include UCL and LCL and explain how they were calculated. Make sure to use speaker’s notes on each slide to explain your work. Do not rely on bullet items alone in your presentation to convey your understanding. A cover slide, reference slide, and any supporting slides are not to be counted as part of the 8-10 slide requirement, but at a minimum a cover slide and reference slide are required.Utilize at least three academic sources to support your presentation. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these academic sources. Please note that “academic sources” refers to academic information. Do not use or reference the textbook or required/recommended reading assignments. Do not use popular press, trade press, or .com, .org, and .net websites. Your presentation must be in conformity with the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.