You must successfully complete the “Mood and Personality Disorders” quiz before you will be allowed to post in this discussion forum. Before working on this discussion, please read Chapters 6 and 9 . For this discussion, you will enter into a dialogue on another ongoing controversy and contemporary issue regarding abnormal psychology. Specifically, how accurate are the various media representations of psychopathology? As you enter into this conversation, analyze depictions of the identification and treatment of abnormal behavior in media sources. Then take a moment to consider and comment on the consequences of accurate and inaccurate depictions of mental health conditions in popular media. Identify at least one theoretical perspective (e.g., biological, cognitive, psychodynamic) from the literature that informs your observations. Additionally, you should integrate information on how media shapes our cultural expectations and norms with respect to abnormal/maladaptive behavior. Be sure to utilize fundamental concepts for the ethical application of psychology from Standards 2.04 and 5.04 of the Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct as you create your responses. If you chose to write about a movie character for your psychological report, you are welcome to include your evaluation of that movie’s depiction of psychopathology in this discussion forum. However, your evaluation alone will not suffice in the completion of this discussion. Again, the goal of this discussion forum is to have a single dynamic and respectful conversation about how psychopathology is represented in the media and the consequences of those representations, not a series of 20 to 30 separate conversations. This means that every post should be in response to another post. Your instructor will be posting the initial thread to which you will respond. Only start a new discussion thread if you want to address an entirely different theme or question(s) within the discussion subject area. Additionally, only post after first carefully reading what all the others within the thread have written. Discussion must between 300-450 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.