Top-level management must demonstrate and communicate a vision that includes a diverse culture within the organization. This is most effective when leaders are open-minded and embrace the differences in their workforce. Using appropriate language, both written and verbal, and behaviors to promote a culture of inclusiveness sets the stage from which followers take their cues. Identifying goals and strategies that are outlined in an organization’s plans and objectives demonstrates a culture of inclusion and value of all workers.A diverse workforce offers many viewpoints that, when guided by an effective leader, yields greater productivity and achievement of goals. Leaders should provide opportunities for workers to be evaluated and promoted equally.In this assignment, you will write your own diversity plan recommendation. Based on the information you derived from hiring processes and leadership styles, write a recommendation of 2–3 pages to your boss about what you think should be included in the diversity plan within your organization.Assignment GuidelinesCreate a diversity plan recommendation in 750–1,000 words.What diversity issues might you encounter when creating a plan for federal agencies? Explain.What important elements should be included in the diversity plan within your organization? Explain.Be sure to use research evidence to support your arguments.What techniques can you use to implement the proposed training plan? Summarize each selected technique.Examples may include the following:Training programsRole-playing workshopsEvaluation methodsSkills developmentYou must use at least 2 scholarly sources.All sources must be referenced using APA style.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.