It is really important to make children aware of healthy choices to
make when it comes to food. There are many delicious snacks and meals
for young children that can give them the nutrients necessary for their
growth and development. There are many advertisements that portray not
so healthy snacks to be wonderful for children. It is important that
healthier snacks are advertised as well. This Assignment will give you
two opportunities to encourage children to make these healthy choices. 1)
You are going to create an advertisement using the flyer below that
makes a healthy snack look exciting. Please make sure to include a fun
and healthy snack, not just one that it is easy to purchase. For
example, ants on a log*Please feel free to be as creative as
possible, but make sure to cite your sources. If you use clip art, using
the pictures from Microsoft Word is the best choice. 2) In the
introductory paragraph before your menu, describe at least four
appropriate food safety guidelines. For example: Proper food handling
procedures and precautions for breast milk, formula and solids; proper
food preparation to include common food choking hazards; precautions and
alternative food choices addressing common allergies including nuts,
wheat, and milk. After the introduction, you will complete a five
day menu for the age group of your choice. Your menu will include
alternative choices for children with wheat (gluten), nut allergies, or
other allergies, and vegetarian children. Your menu will be created by
filling out the form provided and submitting the form by the end of Unit
6.USDA Resource List: http://www.fns.usda.gov/tn/Resources/menu_magic.pdf Source: USDA. Menu Magic for Children. Retrieved from http://www.fns.usda.gov/tn/Resources/menu_magic.pdf Food allergies: http://www.foodallergy.org Source: The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network. Retrieved from http://www.foodallergy.org/ Below is what the menu should look like for the five daysDay 1 Daily Food Choices Food allergies/vegetarian substitutesBreakfast MorningSnack Lunch AfternoonSnack
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.