see attachmentSOC 324 Crime and Violence Issue Worksheet
1. Choose a topic. What is your chosen crime
or violence issue?Choose from the
following list and provide a brief
preliminary overview. Your overview will
simply be 1–2 sentences describing why
this issue is important to you and to
society in general.
Decriminalization of responsible drug
Intervention on the issue of campus
Prisons as mental health institutions
Militarization of police
Institutionalized racism in a chosen
area of the criminal justice system
Other issue (if approved by instructor)
2. Introduce your social advocacy group. This
is an advocacy group of your own creation.
In other words, if you were to establish an
advocacy group dedicated to the work of
your issue, what does that advocacy group
look like and what are its ultimate goals
(e.g., public awareness, political action,
social action, changing laws)?
Explain the work the group does
related to the topic area.
Explain how the social issue aligns with
the group’s ultimate goals.
3. Begin research: Provide summaries and
citations of some of the sources you are
finding related to this topic area. Include
two or more sources here.
4. Preliminary position statement: Explain
your position on the social issue as a
research assistant for your social advocacy
group. Try to refine your position into a
clear and succinct position statement that
your advocacy group might use on its
website or in its materials. This statement
is preliminary at this point, and may evolve
as you continue your research.
5. Stereotypes: As you work through the
research, you will begin to uncover
stereotypes related to your issue. What
have you discovered thus far?
6. Further exploration: What have you come
across that you want to find out more
about? This section is for notes to yourself
about additional research you plan to
7. Questions: Any questions for the instructor
about the project or the topic area. (This
area is optional.)
Note: In many cases, you will write more than the size of the text box provided above, which is fine—use as much space as you need.
If you have to go on to additional pages, the boxes will expand automatically as you write more.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.