(choice one topic)
1. Epistemology as Modern Problematic
2. The Right Questions of Epistemology
3. Knowledge vs Opinion
4. Understanding Empiricism
5. Understanding Rationalism
6. Evidence as Epistemological Proof
7. Descartes’ Methodic Doubt: Starting Point in Philosophy
8. Descartes’ Proof on God’s Existence: As Guarantee of Existence of
9. Hume’s Impression as Epistemological Starting Point: Standpoint of
10. Descartes’ foundation of Truth: What is Clear and Distinct in the
11. Hume’s foundation of Truth: What is Vivid and Forceful in the
12. John Locke’s Epistemological Theory: The Mind is Empty or Tabula
Berkeley’s Epistemological Theory: To Exist is to be Perceived.
Epistemological Foundation: What is Universal and Necessary?
Introduction to the significant of the choice of
topic. Why the topic is important to you?
The body of essay:
Discuss the topic (from all units discussed)
Is the topic life-changing moments in your
life as a student? Relate the topic to how can philosophy affect your lives in
Any plans to make the significance relevant
to you, to others and to society as a whole?
References of sources/ bibliography validates
credibility of your data or information
Minimum of 2 pages, maximum of 5 pages double
spaced; any writing style or format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.