Background: In 1835, Alexis de
Toqueville coined the phrase “tyranny of the majority,” but the
concept has been in place since the time of Socrates and is discussed at length
in The Federalist Papers. Throughout history, the idea of this tyranny has been
used as a criticism of democracy.
Define the concept of the “tyranny of the majority.” Does this idea
prove the founders of the United States government correct in mistrusting the
public at large? Why or why not? Do you believe this concept meshes with or
opposes the American Constitution’s First Amendment? Why or why not?
to answer all parts of the assignment as points will be deducted for portions
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.