The Assignment is designed in four phases.
– Phase I: Develop a theme for the organization
– Phase II: Write job descriptions and establish a point factor
– Phase III: Market data and merit program
– Phase IV: Benefits and the compensation budget
*Phase I: Develop a theme for the organization—ungraded, but required
draft (due Week 2)*
In this phase, you will establish a business.
– What is the business (technical, professional, service, etc.)?
Create your business, and give it a name.
– Start developing a description of the organization (goals,
culture, values, location, environment, and product or service).
– Establish a staffing plan. Determine the positions needed. There
to be a minimum of 35 employees in the organization.
– Think about the total compensation needs.
– Develop an HR mission statement and objectives. This should
express the company’s attitude toward hiring and retaining
*Phase II: Write job descriptions and establish a point factor evaluation
system—ungraded, but required draft (begin in Week 3 and due in Week 4)*
In this phase, you will write job descriptions, create an organizational
chart, and rank the jobs.
– Create a minimum of six benchmark job descriptions and six
additional nonbenchmark job descriptions to serve as your internal
hierarchy. (See the note below regarding software to assist with
– For each job description, you will want a standardized template.
Each job description should contain the following.
– Scope of the position
– Identify the job duties
– Define the qualifications (education requirements, experience,
skills, and other criteria).
– Define the ADA requirements. Each job description should have ADA
requirements defined per position. This should include the
mental, and environmental conditions per position.
– Show placement of staff or departments in the organization chart.
– Create a basic point method system. Identify what compensable
factors will make up your evaluation criteria and their weights.
jobs within the organization. Explain the methodology for your team
Note: The website of the national occupational information network or
an excellent job description writer
as well as all current U.S. job descriptions that can be used for both
research in this phase as well as models for your submissions.
Note ,Each Phase 1 and 2 required in separate files
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.