Web MuseumYou will develop a Web Museum using outside resources to locate items on the Internet in online museums and libraries. This assignment is worth 200 points and is due in Module 14. For each of the periods listed you will select one item to include in your museum (THERE ARE 12 TOTAL PERIODS). Each item should be a piece of visual art. Each piece should give museum visitors a good understanding of the civilization or culture of the appropriate time period. The references and links you provide will allow visitors to view the items. A final document will include a description of each museum piece (100-word paragraphs in your own words for each piece), the Internet location, a visual image of the work, and the reference(s), using MLA formatting. Periods:•Paleolithic•Neolithic•Mesopotamian•Egyptian•Minoan•Mycenaean•Greek: Archaic, Classical, or Hellenistic•Roman•Age of Faith: Early Christian, Romanesque or Gothic•Age of Humanism: Renaissance in Italy•Age of Humanism: Renaissance in the North•Age of Humanism: Mannerism
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.