Hello EinsteintheProf, I would like for you to complete this assignment. I need it by midnight tomorrow 7/6/16. This is the link to the video: https://secure.ecollege.com/edmc/index.learn?action=welcome.Please let me know if it works or not. Thanks in advance.Assignment 2: Developmental DisordersYou have learned that the conceptualization of autism spectrum disorders as diagnoses has evolved, with the current DSM conceptualizing one neurological disorder with common characteristics, which are presented on a wide continuum, rather than separate disorders such as Asperger’s disorder or autistic disorder. Watch the video It’s a Different World. You may use the link provided or locate the video in the AUO library.Describe the symptoms or characteristics of autism spectrum disorder you saw illustrated in the video that you learned about in your readings. You have learned that autism is a spectrum disorder, with some children functioning at the lower end, requiring a lot of support, and others at the higher end, needing minimal support. Describe strengths and challenges that were noted for the children in the video? Explain why it is important for a clinician to evaluate strengths and challenges in order to work with children, families, and educators.Drawing on your readings, the video, and any other peer-reviewed sources you find relevant, explain whether research supports separate disorders (e.g., Asperger’s disorder, autistic disorder) or one disorder with a continuum of severity.Write a paper that is a minimum of 3 pages, not including a cover page and reference list. Format your paper using APA standards, to citation of sources, including in-text citations and full references. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M4_A2.doc.Persaud, R. (Director). (2008). It’s a different world. [Motion Picture]. United States: Filmmaker’s Library.By Wednesday, July 6, 2016, deliver your assignment to the M4: Assignment 2 Dropbox
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.