Reid, C. (1997). Fact or fiction? Hoax charges still dog ‘roots’ 20 years on. Publishers Weekly, 244(41), 16–17. Directions: Write a reader analysis of Calvin Reid’s article. Use the following questions to guide your analysis of the article:Introduction: What is Reid’s objective in writing the article? Was this goal achieved? Was the first line an appropriate way to begin the article? Was a hook in the first line used to induce the reader to read more? Was it a memorable beginning?Body: Was the content of the body of the article focused? Were facts or statistics used to support arguments? Was his writing organized logically? Were transitions used to increase flow?Conclusion: Was closure brought to the article? Was the closing memorable? Did it leave the audience with a call to action or something to ponder?Personal Reaction: What is your personal reaction to the accusation that Haley plagiarized large sections of Roots? Explain your feelings.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.