The third week discussion topic will be the impact of repeal of the Department of Defense’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy. Students should access the UNT site and download issue brief R40795: “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell: A Legal Analysis” (or an updated brief if this has been superseded) and be prepared to discuss the difficulties of an agency like the DOD attempting to meet the contrasting demands of Congress, the President, and the courts, along with its morale and recruitment concerns.Discussion Topic: “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” Policy: Do we Need a New Congressional Policy?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.