The final paper will require the student to select an infectious or chronic disease and provide a brief history and overview of this topic and how it is currently impacting public health today. Please note that you must gain approval from your instructor for your topic during week 4. Also, carefully review lesson 7 before you begin to work on this paper. Since topics may vary, formatting will as well; however, students will need to provide:AbstractHistory of the diseaseSymptoms of the diseaseThe cause of the disease (and how/when the cause was discovered)Method to spread the disease (if chronic disease, populations most affected in the US)Methods to contain the diseaseNumber of people infected or affected today (number of deaths, if applicable); should also use graphs and tables (Use descriptive epidemiology concepts)Public health costs not individual costs (i.e. local, federal, hospitalizations, nursing, hospice)Treatments, if any availableCurrent and future educational efforts needed by public health professionals to reduce spread of diseaseConclusionStudents will be required to complete a double spaced 10 page final paper for this course. The 10 pages should not include the title page and reference page(s). Charts, graphs, photos, drawings, lists and extended quotes* will not count against the pages of written text required. *Note: It is a rare instance that an extended quote is appropriate and most of the time they are considered non-academic.There must be a minimum of five (5) different scholarly sources used. References must follow the American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines for reference and bibliographic citation. If necessary, refer to Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ED). 2009 Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.