The police deploy numerous crime prevention techniques. Some approaches are reactive which means that the police respond to a crime after it has occurred. Some approaches are proactive as the police try to educate the community about crime before it happens. Technology has also assisted the police in terms of general and specific crime prevention techniques.Please respond to all of the following prompts:Distinguish between general and specific crime prevention.Describe the intent of each and the police role in each form. Include examples.No plagiarism. add your references
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.