Supply chains rely on Information Technology (IT) system solutions to support key business processes that ensure effective supply chain integration. IT Systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems create the transactions needed to support work being performed. ERP systems also provide common reporting applications for different areas of the company such as Finance, Inventory, Requirements Planning and Scheduling, Procurement, Warehouse Management, and Customer Order Management.Write a 1,050 to 1,400 word paper that identifies two key applications of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that are needed to support key supply chain business processes.Examples are:Accounts Payable or ReceivableCustomer Order Processing- customer master dataInventory Control- Material Movement, Scrap, and Inventory Locations within the organizationWarehouse Management- stock locations and stock pullsPurchase Order Processing- vendor master dataProduction Planning and SchedulingDescribe the importance of the chosen applications to the organization and include:InputsFunction of the applicationOutputsManagement of the application- how is the application maintained with master data information to allow it to function properly.Define ERP effectiveness metrics that need to be implemented to ensure the ERP system is meeting the desired outcomes.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.Use The Grading Guide attached to help you with this essay.Individual Assignment: Enterprise Resource Planning Effectiveness
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to research the impact of effective Enterprise Resource Planning solutions
on key processes within the supply chain.
Identifies two key applications of an
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
that are needed to support key supply chain
business processes such as:
Accounts Payable or Receivable
Customer Order Processingcustomer master data
Inventory Control- Material
Movement, Scrap, Inventory
Locations within the organization
Warehouse Management- stock
locations, stock pulls
Purchase Order Processing- vendor
Production Planning and Scheduling
Describes the importance of the chosen
applications to the organization and includes:
Function of the application
Management of the application- how
is the application maintained with
master data information to allow it to
Defines ERP effectiveness metrics that need
to be implemented to ensure the ERP system
is meeting the desired outcomes.
Includes effective introduction and conclusion
paragraphs to support content of paper.
The paper is 1,050 to 1,400 words in length.
The paper—including tables and graphs,
headings, title page, and reference page—is
consistent with APA formatting guidelines and
meets course-level requirements.
Intellectual property is recognized with in-text
citations and a reference page.
Paragraph and sentence transitions are
present, logical, and maintain the flow
throughout the paper.
Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.
Rules of grammar and usage are followed
including spelling and punctuation.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.