assignment overview, objectives and details in attached document.Assignment Overview
Type: Individual ProjectUnit: Attributes of the Successful Entrepreneur Due Date: Mon, 7/11/16
Grading Type: NumericPoints Possible: 100 Points Earned: 0 Deliverable Length: 1,500 words
Compare and contrast attributes of successful entrepreneurs with their own personality characteristics
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions
will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All
submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
According to Steve Mariotti and Caroline Glackin (2013), an entrepreneur is a “person who assumes the
risks of managing and organizing a business for the sake of potential rewards.” Many of the products or
services that people use today were created by entrepreneurs. Many large computer companies and
popular social networks are examples of successful entrepreneurship, and many small, local businesses
(e.g., coffee shops, computer repair services, maid services, and private gyms) are examples as well.
Complete the following:
Profile an entrepreneur who has created a product or service that you currently use.
Refer to the infographic titled “Developing Business Prospects,” and discuss the process that this
Compare and contrast their personality attributes with your own.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.