In the photoEvaluation Paper Guidelines for THE GODFATHER
Please answer the following questions in a Q & A format – type each question in bold
print, and then proceed to write your answer directly beneath each question. Please be
specific when answering these questions; the Why? is as important as the What? There
are no right or wrong answers to these questions, so relax and tell me how you feel about
Your paper must be typed, and must be at least 3 pages in length – be as thorough
and detailed as possible.
Your paper is due, in class, on July 5th – the day of your Mid-term Exam.
1. What is your favorite scene in the film, and why?
2. Who is your favorite character in the film, and why?
3. Who was your least favorite character in the film, and why?
4. Who is your favorite actor in the film, and why?
5. Of the themes discussed in class, which theme do you consider the dominant
theme of the film, and why?
6. What, in your opinion, is the film’s greatest strength, and why? Is it the acting, the
screenplay, the direction, or some other aspect that you find most compelling?
7. Mario Puzo and Francis Ford Coppola depict gangsters differently in The
Godfather than Bud Schulberg does in On the Waterfront. How are the characters
different? How are they similar?
8. Marlon Brando won the Academy Awards for Best Actor for both his portrayal of
Terry Malloy in On the Waterfront and Vito Corleone in The Godfather. Which
character do you find most compelling/engaging, and why?
9. If you could ask director and co-screenwriter, Francis for Coppola, any question
about The Godfather, what would it be?
10.On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate The Godfather? How does it stack-up
against your personal list of favorite films? Why?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.