Exception HandlingYou decide to upload your recent project to a programming community website for feedback, and one thing that community users keep pointing to is the lack of exception handling. Realizing that they are correct, you decide to rectify the situation and improve your programs… or at least one of them. Take one of the programs you designed over the past couple of weeks and enhance the program with exception handling code. Your program should incorporate the TRY and EXCEPT blocks and handle any errors and exceptions that you can find.For this project:You will submit your python code in either the original .py file, or copied into a .txt file.A screenshot of your code having been executed and demonstrating your exception handling. How to Take a Screenshot.Tips: Exception handling programming takes a bit of forethought. Think about ways that you can make your program malfunction while using it (not by changing the code).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.