There are TWO PARTS to this week’s Capstone Project Assignment. You MUST DO BOTH.Assignment Part 1It’s time to finalize your research and put together your final proposal. Below is the summary of what is required for the final written proposal.Project Part 4 is the final written analysis of your company’s strategic plan. Be sure to include:SummaryExecutive SummaryCombine all of the previous project parts, incorporating any feedback received from your instructor into the final written paper.Required Sections include:Part 1: IntroductionIntroduction and overview of your selected company along with an initial analysis of the growth opportunityCountry of ChoiceMode of EntryPart 2: Cultural Exchange and Marketing StrategyCultural DifferencesDistributions Methods: Product/Market, Pricing and PositioningPart 3 Strategic AuditInternal EnvironmentExternal EnvironmentStrengthsProblem AnalysisRecommendations and Implementation CostsEvaluation and Control ProcessesSubmit your final written analysis of the company’s strategic plan for the expansion opportunity overseas. The entire project should be a minimum of 3000 words (body of the paper), APA style. Additional support items related to APA formatting (e.g. cover page and reference page are not covered in the word requirement.)In your paper include a title sheet and 6-10 references. Only three references may be found on the internet (not Wikipedia). The other references must be found in the Grantham University online library. Please see rubric below.Assignment Part 2Step 1: Create a PowerPoint Presentation Highlight the Expansion ProposalCreate a 10-15 minute PowerPoint presentation in which you describe in detail the key decisions you made in Project Parts 1, 2, and 3 and the reasons for those decisions. Include any additional items of your choice to support the proposal for expansion. The presentation should be between 10 to 15 slides in length, not including the title and reference slideStep 2: Record the PresentationRecord the presentation of the Present PowerPoint using a similar product like screen cast to capture voice and presentation. (http:www.screencast.com). Use the free version.Submit the recorded presentation video and PowerPoint slides
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.