Explain how popular culture has “no fixed forms”. What does this mean? Given the problematic nature of studying popular culture, because it is largely based on the tastes or favoritisms of social groups, we will discuss the ever-changing nature of popular culture. Give examples, in your own words, of how popular culture underwent major shifts during the postwar era.Define the term “dominant culture”, and in your own words give an example of an aspect of dominant culture in current American society. How does this feature of dominant culture function within our society? How did it function during the postwar era in the United States? What are some of the values or mores present within this aspect of dominant culture?1 paragh per question
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.