Recall that databases are a quick and easy way to retrieve small pieces of information, contained within a large mass of records or data. While you may not realize it, you probably use a database on a daily basis, and databases have grown to be a very important part of our everyday lives.For example, when you rent a movie from the local video store, they most likely use a database to retrieve your information. When you hand them your card to check out a movie, the database pulls up your information, and assigns the movie to your name in the database. The database makes this process simple, quick, and accurate.In a 1-page paper, explain one way that you use a database; this can be something as simple as renting a video like the example above. Describe how you use the database, and how you think the database makes that process easier. In addition, if you could redesign the database you described, how would you do it and what changes would you make?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.