on the filefor HIST 125
you will need to do the following:
1. Visit the Fairfax Museum and Visitor Center (see info below)
2. Take a selfie to prove you went, outside is probably better
3. Explore the Museum and read about a specific year when something notable happened in
Fairfax in one of the exhibits, i.e. the erecting of the Fairfax Court House in 1800, and write up a
couple sentences on the important event bring a little notebook to write down some notes
while you are touring the museum
4. Do some research on that year either in one of the places we’ve talked a lot about this semester
– e.g. China, India, England, the Ottoman Empire (or Turkey), Japan, Ghana (or Gold Coast) – OR
in a place that has special meaning for you outside of the U.S. (where you are from, where “your
people” are from, etc.) note: for something like this, an encyclopedia (including Wikipedia) is
an acceptable resource to use since you are only really interested in factual information
5. Write up a couple of sentences on that year in the place you chose
6. Turn in the short write-up (should be 6-8 sentences long) and your selfie on Blackboard
For more info, see: http://www.fairfaxva.gov/government/historic-resources
Fairfax Museum & Visitor Center
10209 Main Street
Fairfax, VA 22030
Open daily from 9am to 5pm
Staffed by museum professionals and dedicated volunteer work force, the Fairfax Museum & Visitor
Center is housed in the former Fairfax Elementary School, built in 1873 as the first two-story school in
Fairfax County. The museum produces special exhibitions on city history. The facility’s gift shop stocks
books, art prints and souvenirs related to Fairfax and Virginia history.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.