Questions:1. What are Galton Characteristics? How do they differ from pattern types in fingerprint identification?Pick one (1) of the following to answer as well:2. After reading the outcomes of the Daubert Hearings, what do you believe are the major problems with fingerprint analysis in the U.S. today? What research can you find to support your opinion on this?3. Research the Mayfield case, in which the wrong man was identified as a suspect in the Madrid train bombings (2004). What do you think could have been done to avoid the mistakes made in this case, both by investigators and fingerprint analysts.references belowRamotowski, R.S. (Ed.). (2013). Lee and Gaensslen’s advances in fingerprint technology. New York. CRC Press.Please use one additional reference
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.