Week 1 Individual Project 1Deliverable length: 200 – 250 wordsCourse Objectives:Discuss the reasons for managing a sanitary foodservice operation.List and describe the types of hazards that cause foodborne illness.Describe symptoms and causative agents of major foodborne illnesses.Demonstrate serving methods that enhance food safety.AssignmentThe primary goal of a food safety program is to prevent foodborne illnesses and foodborne disease outbreaks. A foodborne illness is an acute illness resulting from eating contaminated food, with symptoms including abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting and nausea. A foodborne disease outbreak is the occurrence of two or more cases of the same illness resulting from the consumption of the same food.Most foodborne illnesses occur in persons who are not part of recognized outbreaks. For many victims, foodborne illness results only in discomfort or lost time from the job. For some, especially preschool age children, older adults in health care facilities, and those with impaired immune systems, foodborne illness is more serious and may be life threatening.Choose one of the following methods to assist for your paper submissionChoice #1You are hired as a food safety consultant for a family-style restaurant opening in 3 weeks. Some of the areas that you will be training those employees in will be on the identification of what food safety experts deem as high-risk populations, the types of hazards that cause food-borne illness, and common food allergens and their symptoms. Define what it means to be high risk.Discuss the role of both service and kitchen staff has in the prevention of an allergic reaction.Identify 4 populations at risk for food-borne illness and describe the reasons they are considered high risk.Define the 8 major food allergens and identify 5 common allergy symptoms.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.