The following selections were taken from letters to the
editor of newspapers. Each contains one or more arguments, but the exact form
of the argument may be hidden or ambiguous.
Choose one of the following, and use the argument forms to
structure the selection as a specifically named argument.
1. OK, I’ve tried it for a week again this year, but I still
don’t like daylight-saving time. My grass is brown enough already—it doesn’t
need another hour of daylight each day. Let’s turn the clocks back to the way
God intended—standard time. (Jim Orr)
2. The religious right, in its impassioned fervor to correct
our alleged moral wrongs and protect the rights of our unborn “children,” may
one day realize its ultimate goal of a constitutional amendment banning
abortion. And what will the punishment be for those caught performing or
receiving an abortion? The death penalty, of course. (David Fisher)
3. If voluntary school prayer for our children is going to
make them more moral, then just think what mandatory church attendance on
Sunday could do for the rest of us. (Roderick M. Boyes)
4. A country that replaces the diseased hearts of old white
men but refuses to feed schoolchildren, pay women adequately, educate
adolescents, or care for the elderly—that country is doomed. We are acting as
if there is no tomorrow. Where is our shame? (Robert Birch)
5. Regarding the bill to require parental consent for a
minor’s abortion, I would like to point out that the pious platitudes about
parental authority quickly fall by the wayside when the minor wants to keep the
baby and the parents say, “Don’t be silly! You have an abortion and finish your
education.” If the parents can veto a minor’s abortion, shouldn’t they also be
able to require one? Better the choice, either pro or con, be left to the
girl/woman herself. (Jane Roberts)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.