Create a 1,225-word strategic analysis and include the following:Recommend a cash management strategy for the company that will minimize the financing cost and increase the cash flows for the company.Explain two economic and market forces that will impact the financial plan of this company.Format your documents consistent with APA guidelines.Precision Machines Team Assignment
FIN/370 Version 10
University of Phoenix Material
Read the following case study:
Precision Machines is preparing a financial plan for the next six months to determine the financial needs
of the company. The historical analysis of the company’s sales shows that the company’s total sales are
30% cash sales and 70% credit sales. Further analysis of credit sales shows that the company receives
50% of the credit sales one month after the sale and the remaining 50% in the second month after the
sale. This means the cash collections from sales are 30% in the first month of the sale, 35% in the
second month, and 35% in the third month.
The materials purchased by the company amounts to 50% of the sales for the month. The company pays
for the purchases one month after the initial purchase. The company likes to maintain a cash balance of
$5,000. The cost of borrowing is 10%. The company plans to pay off the loan whenever there is a
surplus and borrow when there is a deficit.
The attached spreadsheet shows revenues (sales), expenses, capital expenditures, and other expenses
for Precision Machines’ next six months. Using the information given on the spreadsheet, prepare a cash
budget for January through June and determine the cash surplus, deficit, and the financing needs of the
Copyright © XXXX by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.