The theory of market economies emphasizes freedom of
choice and limited government intervention. The classic argument for government
intervention is market failure – the inability of the market economy to correct
itself from a dysfunctional state (such as the Great Depression).
Examine one case of significant
government intervention as it relates to your current industry of employment or
an industry in which you are interested in working.
US agriculture support programsLow income support programs (Food Stamps, Earned Income Tax Credit,
Child Tax Credit, and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families)Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program, ObamacareLow income rent controls and housing vouchersGovernment promoting renewable energy sources, discouraging fossil fuel sourcesChose one case above only!
Develop a 16-slide presentation including detailed speaker notes or
voiceover including the following:
Describe the intervention and detail its history.Analyze the arguments for government intervention as
opposed to arguments for market-based solutions.Examine who may be helped and who may be hurt by the
selected government intervention.Examine externalities and/or unintended consequences of
such intervention.Determine the cost trend of the intervention program
since its implementation.Evaluate the success or failure of the intervention in
achieving its objectives and develop conclusions.Defend the use of or discontinuation of the selected
Note: The use of tables and/or charts to display economic data
over the time period discussed is highly encouraged.
Cite a minimum of three scholarly references.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.