the pictures you have are for part B and here is the project in blank so you do not confuse !!! please do everything except part A and EName Simón Solbas Fagernes _____________
Advanced Algebra 1 (MTHH 039 058)
Be sure to include ALL pages of this project (including the directions and the assignment) when
you send the project to your teacher for grading. Don’t forget to put your name and I.D. number
at the top of this page!
Use Online Submission
Now it is time to complete a Project for this course. Be sure to follow all the directions carefully when
completing your Project.
This project contains a possible 100 points and counts for 8% of your final course grade. To
complete this project, and submit it electronically, you will need to download and save this editable
copy of the project on your computer, complete it using your word processing program, and save it in
either .rtf or .doc format for uploading, or print it, complete it on paper, then scan it to either .rtf or
.pdf for uploading.
**You may use the equation editor feature or drawing tools in your word processing to
complete your project for electronic submission. Please be aware that you are responsible
for learning to use these tools and for completing ALL parts of your project prior to
This project contains activities, as well as questions for you to answer. Follow all the directions
carefully. You will not receive all the points possible if you do not answer each question completely.
Feel free to add more space or extra pages to this project if you need them.
If you choose to submit your project by mail, see the Mail Submission instructions under the
Project Submission link on the online course management system homepage.
Your graphing calculator may be used on this project. You may also use scratch paper to
work out the solutions. Be sure to answer each question fully. You may add more space if
you need it.
Part A – Linear Programming (possible 20 points)
Do the Linear Programming Activity on page 145 of your textbook.
Use your graphing calculator to work through the 6 steps in the activity to find the maximum or
minimum value for our objective function, P. Complete the exercises.
Part B – Building a Business (possible 20 points)
Do the Building a Business Activity Lab on pages 234-235 of your textbook.
a. Write the inequalities to describe each objective and constraint.
Flavor A’s production in a day = 126kg
Flavor B’s production in a day = 136 kg
1 cocoa bar requires 1.8g Flavor A and 4.0g Flavor B.
1 choco lot requires 2.8g Flavor A and 1.7g Flavor B.
Lets say we will produce x quantity cocoa bar and y quantity of choco bar.
So, 1.8x +2.8y
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.