Great Traditions in Ethics Twelfth Edition.Discussions will be graded according to the following: (5 points – The Post met the minimum requirements for the assignment. It demonstrated a mastery of the material while offering a defensible counter argument in response to the reading or another post) This is not a response paper. No need for any outside sources or reference page. Simply answer the questions below in paragraph form using chapter 15 from the book. No double spacing. On Marx Chapter 15 This thread will refer to Marx’s ethical theory in Chapter 15: Our job this week is to answer all of the following: 1. What do you think Marx’s primary argument is? 2. Offer one direct quote from the text and try, in your own words, to explain it. Be sure ti include the page number. (This is what we might call a truth claim – Marx is claiming that this is true) 3. Try to use an example to help you – Your example should be universal not personal. 4. Offer a counter claim – in other words – imagine you are in dialogue/conversation with Marx. How would you respond? 5. This week try to offer a counter argument (See the Writing to Reason text to help you). A counter argument is a series of statements/premises that lead to a logical conclusion that prove your claim from # 4 to be true. (Hint your arguments should begin with words like – therefore and because)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.